Got my paycheck recently. Happy happy to be earning money. Yeah! Man, I wanna play comp games now but my bro's hogging my laptop playing gta 4 (the second time). I think it seems as if my laptop belongs to him instead of me... Sooo kesian my laptop. It's as is its owner just dumped it. Poor poor lappie...
Washington DC. The DC stands for District of Columbia. Totally random.
Owh, so, I'm a quite ok using autoCAD and Photoshop but now, am trying to self learn Google Sketchup cuz I did use it last year, but barely scratched its surface and when you've used autoCAD for such a long time, you tend to hit the spacebar more times than you can imagine when using sketchup and that's not necessary. Bummer. And it's such a different learning curve. Haha, so techie..
Oh yeah, and one more thing, I have no idea why, maybe it's because of the makeup and touch-up whatever, but this twilight star... what's his name? Robert pattinson or something like that actually looks delicious on the poster... Now, I've seen his pictures when it's NOT on the poster and he just looked like he just got out of bed. Messy,scruffy and gross... Whatever happened to impressing the ladies??? Mind you, I've never watched the first movie... Nor the second which is due to premier soon? I dunno... Haha, just my opinion. Don't stir fry the opinionated.
Christmas hasn't even stepped through our doors and my brother is already singing chinese new year songs...
XD *snort*
Learnt a few things today. Two actually.
1. You invited some friends/relatives/etc over to your house and you serve them drinks. But sometimes, they don't drink it and leave it on the table. If you're a single person, as in you've never been married, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT DRINK IT. Just throw it away eventhough you think it's wasteful. This is because if you do drink it, you'll never get married.
2. If your daughter is getting married and you send out invitation cards, make sure you send a biscuit (some chinese biscuit thing... not sure what it is, something like 'lou po beng' - wife biscuit). If you're son is getting married, then of course, it's the in-laws side that does this.
I learnt this from my Popo. (grandma) Lol, I guess there's always some logic into why there are these chinese traditions or sayings like don't buy shoes on chinese new year because the word for shoes in cantonese is 'hai' and it sounds as if you're sighing which is not good as it seems like entering the new year unhappy and full of burdens and things like that. I kinda like all these things, though I'm not a fanatic. Just curious that's all.
Now, off to drive manual gear in NFS: Most Wanted... learning how to... game.
2 comments:
uhmm WHAT?!!! that means i'll never get married! cuz all this time i've been guzzling down all food and drink people offer me when i visit their house! T______T especially beer. hohoho. i mean how can you resist free alcohol right. hahah. kimmmmmm i miss you!!! hope you're doing well!!!
lol jm, that's what my po po told me la... Offered drinks are ok, but when it was offered and no one drank it, then, i guess there's a logic reason not to drink it gua, cuz maybe ppl talking wud have accidently spat into it or sumthing... XD
Post a Comment