Sunday, September 27, 2009

The internet is working at this hour... on my laptop... So, I'm trying to update the programs on it which was last updated a few months ago. My bro's laptop battery fried. Now, he's got a new one. And both his battery and mine makes this buzzing sound. Hmm...
Watched Transformers (the first one, totally AWESOME graphics and animation) and Mr Bean's Holiday (darn funny). Before this watched Rock N Rolla (a must watch, funny and amusing), Pink Panther 2 (eyeball rolling and tongue in cheek) and omg, I managed to upload pics!!! Now to publish it before the internet dies again.
WASABI with french toast anyone?
Ken Vin's cheese cake... Pretty good I'd say... Except for the crumbly bottom... Haha.. Imagine, I put food over work first as that's my assignment paper underneath the plate...
My bro's b'day cupcakes... So cute and peanut-buttery.
Bamboo charcoal bread... First time I've even heard of such a thing. Nice with butter. Yum... Chomp chomp...
And last but not least a really pretty mooncake rectangular box given by my aunt. Especially likes the red paper art.

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

uaaaahhh.. the mooncake box looks really nice.. from which aunt ni?

We are food lovers kim!! we live for food and we must have food to live. :-D

Miss ya loads... if you're still on internship / holiday the next time I'm back in town we go jalan2 and makan2 sepuasnya...

Muaxxx3

Kimuberri said...

lol jie, the mooncake's fr your mom... i'm interning till the week before xmas... haha, yea we'll go fill our tummies wid good things! :x