Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ah, did I mention I'm doing internship at an archi firm? (Hmm.. Repeating myself...) The same one as last year no doubt but I'm fine with that. My damn chatbox doesn't come out and my darn laptop would not allow me to connect online except at 3 am. It seems as if it was meant to be used in the university where no one (or a few students) use the internet at that hour.

A bloody mosquito is buzzing around my head.

Should 'prolly be sleeping now but...

Gerard Butler is soooo TOTALLY sizzling in Gamer (don't ask but I watched it on its premier day...), but beware of boob flashers. Really full of them, girls flashing to girls, to guys, twins... -.-" But who the heck cares when there's this uber muscle man... Muahaha.

And I had an epic battle with a cockroach at 6.30am in the bathroom when the lights flickered on, which resulted in a very one sided result whereby I had an advantageous weapon of choice: the newspaper, and the pest only had the "disgust and scare" tactic;

and an almost epic scare with a lizard beside the kitchen sink, also when the lights flickered on and the lizard scampered in my direction, at 11.45pm...

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

my dear girl, what are you doing still being awake at this hour ler.

Kimuberri said...

lol, jie, internet... duhh... reli.. i dunno y my laptop wont connect except at this hour... you oso awake at 3?? XD