Monday, December 28, 2009

WhooHOOO!!!! (i'm busy reading other peeps blogs than updating my own...)

Yeah, man.. I'm blogging after SUCH a long time. Have been working so didn't have time to blog cuz by the time I'm back, my eyes feel like they're gonna pop out after staring at the computer screen.

So, today, went out with my cousin sis's and bro to Pavi... MUAHAHAH... We ate at TGI Friday's (unfortunately, it's Monday). Sinful, sinful meals. Full of cheese (and alchohol XD, my cousin sister's chicken, she's 16 next yr btw), and last but not least, our wonderful dessert which was shared between the four of us. Brownie, chocolate, caramel, nuts and ice-scream (oops...). Totally fattening and deli-sias. I'm salivating writing this. Man, gotta learn how to make it.

And the movie we watched (no outing is perfect without a movie) is Avatar... IN 3D!!!! My 1st time watching a 3D movie, I was sooo excited. I kept asking my brother (who has watched a 3D movie before) when to put on the glasses. He was like "They'll tell you when ok.. Shhh..."

The graphics were awe-striking-some, except that it was a bit blurry due to some disgusting previous wearer's grubby fingerprints on the lens of the goggles... (I didn't want to wipe them cuz I would'a missed a minute of absolute CGI coolness!!!)

The first and only time I get to wear uber-cool goggles in the dark for 3 hours!!! (too bad you can't take it home... It would have said GSC on the side...)

OMG... People, YOU SHOULD watch it in 3D!
I think the graphics in the normal movie would be just as good.

We were about to do a movie marathon with Avatar and Sherlock Holmes but oh well, the time clashed. Besides, it was a 3 hour movie. But totally worth it. The main character (now I know who he is, from Terminator Salvation) is sooo cool.

Leaving you with pictures (not today of course... of FOOD and others!!! from the past)

Red bean chewy sesame seed ball! (that's flattened)














Scones anyone? Yummy butter and mango spread!













My brother's fingers, the most delicious salad of mushrooms, greens, and pumpkin with mash potatoes as carbs (there were supposed to be pecan nuts in the salad, but I burnt them in the oven. However, they tasted like popcorn!! :-)















X'mas treats! (I've eaten the peppermint and Snickers, candy cane, candy cane.. ooh, Charlie and ze Chocolat' Factory...)
















My X'mas HD baby!!!

1 comment:

AUDREY said...

uah.... since i'm just recovering now, everything from ur blog looks so tasty.. temptations.. Will try and upload our outing pics soon.