zZz... Asleep or mostly hibernating... It seems that I don't update much.
Crap sakes. I've got 4 months sem break and if I were any more crude, I'd say I'll watch my toenails grow.
Other than getting heavier, I'm lazing about the house, playing computer games, eating, learning mandarin, more games and eating, then cross stitching. It doesn't get any better. (want to do internship actually... somewhere...)
Oh but it does. The internet connection now is brilliant but before I jinx it, lets move to another topic.
Watched the latest Potter movie (download of course, you can never NOT love these and as long as it's downloaded, it doesn't count as a "watched in the cinema" movie) and I must say what a chock-full of romance/snooze-worthy movie it was. No offence given or taken.
Nothing interesting happened. Shot down offers to go out with friends cuz I currently have a big hole in my pocket (another way to say I'm not gonna part ways with Benjamin, well, we don't have Benjamin, the Americans have, we only have... hm... Sultan?)
If only internet was like this... There I go again.
Moving on.
GTA 4, GRAW!!! Wohoo!!! All game enthusiasts out there, you rock! Especially if you're girls!
Totally random. Signing out till the next time I clip my toenails.
1 comment:
miss you lots Kim. pity I'm not in KL now that you're having ur holiday. otherwise will drag u and john out together to go jalan jalan.
Post a Comment