Friday, July 24, 2009

Supposed to be doing my assignments now which are due at 9am and it's 1am... but...





















My T-square and I.


An architect/interior architect's favourite friend. Yup, its height nearly reaches my chest... I carry this to uni... Welcome to my world. Watch out molesters! I'll break this over your head. Lol... Oh, I'll post some funny architect-ish stuff next time. Back to my assignment.


Please let me play GTA 4!!! totally random =.=


Owh crap, there goes the internet again... It's a Friday morning btw... If I have to keep doing this everytime I blog...

1 comment:

AUDREY said...

try using windows live writer. you can write your post offline first. And then only post it when you have good internet connection.

That's what I do when I'm in uni. and believe me, the internet connection is so bad sometimes, it's like not having any connection at all.