Tralalalala...
I've got so many things to blog about. Hmm... Where to start... Oh and before you ask me why I didn't blog since I now have a laptop, I was up for 2 days without food and sleep doing my assignment. Thank God (really) that I don't have to redo it cuz the lecturer said that almost half the class had to redo it... And I got quite good comments for it... Happy... Some of my coursemates did "Out-of-this-World" bloddy cool designs but unfortunately they were out of topic. And redo means FAIL. So I'm glad that I don't have to. My design is actually quite safe... I didn't even sleep at all so when I came back today, I slept from 2pm to 8pm flat. But thats not so bad. My friends are sleeping till noon tomorrow!! (or actually today cuz it's already a saturday...) Btw, the model is 30 x 30 x 30 cm. So you can imagine how big it is... Had to do and A2 size presentation board as well... And mind you, this no-sleep thing always happens every semester cuz we're only given one week to finish it. Sometimes only given 5 days or worse, the next day we have to hand it in... T.T You sendiri enlarge the pics if you want to scrutinize my design... Any comments or ideas for the next projects are welcome...
I'm also blogging now becuase the internet is fast... Nyehehe... I should probably sleep now...
But I must first tell you about the time where I was climbing the stairs in the lrt station. Omg, I met another pair of eyes and goodness next to gracious, wasn't that one good/cute/'yeng' looking guy. Of course I didnt check him out la... Just happened to glance that way only ma... Otherwise I couldnt be bothered. Anyway, I was hoping that he got into the same train (so that I can check him out). He did!!! Then, I think he noticed me noticing him (although I looked as if I was minding my own business), so he talked on the handphone. Now, there was this mother and her young daughter and I heard a female voice (I was minding my own business ma I said), but when I looked toward her, she wasnt talking to her daughter at all. Then, I looked at the so-called 'yeng' guy and it was actually him!!! or should I say HER!!! OMG!!! She was dressed in a very 'yeng' shirt, baggy jeans and had a guy's 'yeng' hairstyle... OMG!!! Super =.=' Aiyo...
There was also one time where I was in a toilet in KLCC and I was wondering what the heck was this cute looking guy doing here?? All the females in the toilet moved around doing their business as if this was normal... Were they insane??? There's a guy in the toilet!!! (I wanted to yell) Then, the purportedly 'he' talked to 'his' friend and proved that 'he' is actually a she... =.= and more =.=
Another time at Pavilion was that I was lining up in the toilet and this guy (he's a guy ok, not a girl), sauntered into the ladies with this blur look on his face. I mean the queue almost reached the door and he couldnt see that it was the ladies. I told him that he was in the wrong toilet. He did a 180 and walked back out with that blur look and was shuffling along...
Lol. Ok that's one part. What was the other part... Crud, the internet died on me...
1 comment:
a post filled with laughs..
glad your new lappie is here. hoping to read more blog posts from you
Post a Comment