Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pavi outing with cousin sis n bro.

Ate at Sakae Sushi (my first time there) for lunch (OMG the soft shell crabs are to faint for...) and Carl's Jr (also first time) for dinner (the burgers are bigger and better than any other burgers I've eaten, except Chilis...

Guess what we watched at the movies???!!!






















17 AGAIN!!!!


*squeals* *hyperventilates* *faints*














*flap flap flap*

ZAC EFRON is sooooooooo darn CUTE!!! And we sat 3rd row in the middle... Sigh... *Drool*


I can't stop salivating... Someone PLEASE smack me!!!

Ok, now gonna sleep and dream...

4 comments:

AUDREY said...

my dear cousin... I think I really need to smack you some more.

Stop drooling over Zack Efron!!

Enough drooling in the cinema already. ^_^

Kimuberri said...

lol jie... u too lah!!!

AUDREY said...

yeah lar, me too lar...

But in the cinema only lar.. Out of cinema no more edi.

Kimuberri said...

uwah... T.T lidet la u... <3