Hands up you insolent fool!!!
Ok, ok... Guilty for not blogging for almost a month... Sorry but my weekly assignments say they beg to differ.
haha. My weekend assignment was ripped up and done anew in 12 hours. I fell into bed at 3.30am whereby class was at 10am (and i travel to uni... T.T) but my course mate was worse off. She didn't sleep at all.
Going off to a site visit soon near the end of this month.
10 girls, 4 bathrooms, 1 apartment. Who will be able to survive 3 days and 3 nights without yelling and bitching? Tune in next time for another whirlwind adventure (yeah right).
Sicko. My eyes are tired and I'm blogging at this insane hour when I should be catching up on lost sleep time. Whereby I'll lose more sleep in a few days time due to the starting and finishing of a modeling (architecture) assignment in just four days starting Monday.
Ooh, save me! I'll upload some pictures of my assignments soon. (if they're worth seeing...)
And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all attached and singles (no worries. there's someone for everyone!!)
my gal friend has a bf. she wore this baby-T : So many bachelors, so little time.
GAFAWWWW!!!!! (it's me laughing.) Boy, was he NOT happy. :PpPpP
Till later.
No comments:
Post a Comment