Friday 16/01/2009
WARNING!!!
Do not, I repeat DO NOT read this post if you:
1) are easily grossed out,
2) want to keep a clean memory,
3) have not done anything gross like adjusting your bra strap in public
Today was a typical day at uni, except that today’s class was 7 hours (I kid you not). So, after being given the assignment, we were supposed to hand it in by 5pm today itself. I managed to hand it in at 4pm. Tired, I took the bus and before I knew it, I was at the LRT. Whilst waiting at a PARTICULAR station that was beside the highway, I felt uncomfortable. Come on, who won’t ? Sitting at the studio table drawing for 7 hours straight. Only managing lunch in between and even that was my friend that ‘tar pau-ed’ for me (she even managed to finish earlier than me T.T). I looked to my left. Only one lady. I looked to my right. A lady was behind a pillar but if I can’t see her, she can’t see me right? So, I adjusted my bra strap. Oi, which one of you never adjusted bra strap before ha? I looked up and I saw this man walking under the covered pedestrian walk-way next to the highway. My first thought: “Shit, I hope he didn’t see that.” I looked towards the way where the train enters the station. And looked back to the man. The first thing I saw was “What the heck is he doing?” (In that short span of looking away, he had already done SOMETHING). His hands were in front of him moving something. I thought he was trying to stuff something into his pockets. Then I realized (after about 10 seconds, so frickin blur…)“WHAT THE F*CK? WHERE GOT PEOPLE’S POCKETS IN FRONT WAN???!!!” He had actually USED the highway bushes as his PUBLIC TOILET and was flicking his ‘little brother’, then continued to put it back into his pants.
If you have not understood what I have written so far, you’d best hold down ALT + F4 because seriously you shouldn’t even have read past the warning.
My memory and my eyeballs are ruined forever!!! OMG… It was pretty far, just a train rail far away but I could make it out. Nyatalah wei, I’m studying Interior Architecture where we’re supposed to OBSERVE the DETAILS (whereby coincidentally, so was our morning assignment’s topic). This is probably the grossest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire 18 years. I thought the only ‘little brother’ I’d see is my future future husband’s. I guess not.
We become wiser day by day.
No comments:
Post a Comment