But the Taman Tamadun Islam was great with all the miniature mosques and bicycle rides (although I borrowed the bike from my smaller friend and nearly made me suffer one round around the park, how to cycle when you're bigger than the bike?)
We first visited the Floating Mosque. Our hotel :Sumai Apartment, was near the beach (swweeeet....). Next was the Kuala Terengganu museum where we couldn't take any pictures and was supposed to draw 15 objects that represented/showed Terengganu's culture etc.
We visited the Taman Tamadun Islam with 21 or 23 (I can't really remember how many and I'm lazy to check them now) mini mosques from around the world (which were really fantabulous buildings, although mini ones...), we sat the tram to see the Crystal Mosque (beautiful man...), then went back to the apartment to celebrate Wen Jian's b'day.
Next day, went to fish cracker making island, then, Bukit Puteri, Istana Maziah (but could only take pictures of the outside), the White Mosque, and Pulau Duyong the boat making village (although it wasn't an island where a boat would take us to like the fish cracker making village). We went to the beach later (we were supposed to go the day before but it was already night) and my friends tried to 'drown' one another. I was holding the camera ^.^
Last day, we went to Chinatown and checked out at noon. Arrived in KL at 11pm. Tried to finish 18 sketches in the bus with only my camera and hp light as the lecturer said that she wouldn't sign our sketches if there was no light (rest stops) and that we'd better pray. (luckily, we stopped at Genting... otherwise, super scr*wed).
I don't really like uploading pictures cuz they take too long with this connection, but well, here it goes...
Floating Mosque

KT museum
Mini Taj Mahal in the Islam Civilization Park
Grasshopper... hehe... my macro skills...
Al Haram Mosque in Mecca
Crystal Mosque, it looks more like tinted glass (which I think it is...)
Day 2: Sunrise from our apartment window (Master bedroom... muahahah)
Boats at KT waterfront before we leave for fish cracker making island!!!
Can you spot Mr. Crab? (with his one huge crabby patty pincer??) Enlarge if you can't see...
For Mercedes Benz fans (it's really someone's wall, you can see it frequently in KT)
Cleaning fish...
Lol... 'Batik' but sells fish products...
No smoking cuz it's a diesel tank!!!
A dead Spongebob...
...followed by his equally dead friend, Patrick the starfish... XD
On the way up to Princess Hill
Istana Maziah
White Mosque
The only picture that I uploaded with me in it... Check out the HUMONGOUS boat behind!!!
I'm right at the hull of the huge boat!!! WHEEEE!!! but scarily high up...
Ze Rou, Wen Jian, Seem Yee, Diana and Queenie molesting the sand... Shing Yie's the girl in yellow in the background but too far away to see...
Evil Me trying to pry the poor clam? that sucked in sand to hide...
My equally evil friends clam/shell collection (who went 'clamming/shelling' every time the tides hit the shore... you could see the shells hurriedly burrowing into the sand to hide, that's when they took the opportunity to catch them instead...)
KT's Chinatown, which wasn't like Petaling Street. At least Petaling Street was straight all the way. We almost got lost halfway through because it was just like any other normal road... T.T and my girlfriends spent so much time looking for souvenirs that for once, I pity the guys who tags along with girls... I mean COME ON... How long does one take to buy souvenirs?? You don't have to stare at it for 10 minutes then decide that you don't like it, then move on to the next one and the process starts all over again T.T"
Pretty no?? But Seem Yee says it looks just like Penang's...
That's it. I have a lot more photos but I don't have the time and capacity to wait for them to load... So, cheers and until next time, you'll be staring at this entry for a while.
Dang assignments...
No comments:
Post a Comment