First post for the New Year of 09. Were in the MPH in Sungai Wang and there was this awful guy who kept gassing the place. Long loooooong burps... Like he ate too many baked beans or something. Really gross.
Oh, by the way, I am actually sporting a new hairstyle but I can't show it off to my graduatED classmates of 07 cuz I can't go the the reunion today. *Bawls eyes out* Come on guys, I have 'oles in me pocketz (and am stingy as well) and you guys had to choose The Gardens... T.T
Till date, I have never, I repeat, NEVER been in The Gardens. Because I don't have the Geld and the looks (you have to look like you own the place and can walk into any shop, exiting with their products) XD
Well, I hope to see you guys (only a SELECTED few... you know who you are... joking) perhaps soon (but not in some posh/far place...)
First week of uni was ok... My classes are until 6pm... Oh joy... T.T
What a start to ze neu jahr.
No comments:
Post a Comment