Saturday, December 6, 2008

Still here...

Wed, 3/12/2008

First of all, I’m writing this from Microsoft Word on my desktop, secondly, yes, it’s been a long time since I have written let alone blog and thirdly, I’m typing this with one hand cuz I’m eating an apple. My presentations are finally over and I’ll have to wait for the next onslaught next semester.

You can only say you’ve experienced what stress is like when it took you 3 DAMN hours to get home. I never exaggerate. I’m not exaggerating. Today has got to be the most trying days in my uni life. (My college is now a full fledged uni, so I CAN say “uni”)

Students won’t line up when the shuttle bus arrives and the security guards didn’t even succeed in shouting at telling them to queue. Really, it would make Gandhi sound like a used car sales person. Even the guards say that they won’t listen because, (and I quote) “Mereka macam gajah!” In size and in height. Who the heck would want to tell them to queue when there’s a whole gang of them and only 1of you? So, I waited for 1 bus, 2 vans and finally I boarded the next bus. There was a guy there who kept saying that he looks so damn handsome that girls would swoon at his feet. I wanted to laugh out aloud. Come on, you couldn’t even tackle elephants with that look. And that ego.

Reaching the LRT station, I boarded the train and at one stop, a couple came in. Mind you I have nothing against couples as long as they keep to themselves/no touchy-feely/don’t make a scene. Now this immature couple fell into the “making a scene” category. There were only three people in my row, so she sat beside me. Fine. Then, her other half plonked his ass down before saying something ‘rude’ to her. She got angry and I guess she likes being abused as the guy kept saying “Kamu tak dengar ah? Saya gurau saja kan?! Saya gurau saja!” (Yeah right, keep telling yourself that) where he was gripping her hand and the she kept laughing saying “Sakitlah.” She had the propensity to start “3 Minutes Pantene-ing” her hair and tekan her ‘other’ handphone which the guy snatched and started reprimanding her. (thinking that she’s sms-ing her other “guy” friends?? Paranoid…)

Man, you people have some nerve. I didn’t want to get into any “yuk sau yuk keok” (move hand move leg la…) moments so I inched closer to my left hand neighbour. The GALL when the girl kept squashing to my side!!! Shoot! I’m not going to change sexual preference but she kept putting her hand next to my butt. I didn’t see who they were cuz that was seriously childish. Thank goodness I got off when their argument started to intensify cuz I don’t want to be in there when they derail the train with their childish arguments. I think some people get hooked cuz everyone’s doing it or just perhaps “they look good together”. Puh-leese.

I thank God everyday for adding a little zest in my life with all these drama. As long as it doesn’t involve yours truly.


10 reasons why basketball is much BETTER than swimming

1. You do not have to accidentally drink the urine chlorine water, that never gets drained, just added with extra extra chlorine to assure you that the yellow water will soon turn white again

2. Kids who are too young to understand their surroundings go into the water BUTT NAKED

For girls,

3. You get to see well toned muscles running about

For guys,

4. You get to envy those 6-8 pack abs and strive harder to get them

5. If you are not really that fit, a baggy shirt and equally baggy pants will do the trick

6. You won’t hear kids screaming

7. You won’t fear for kids’ safety as they run on the wet floor tiles

8. Kids won’t jump on top of you by accident just because they didn’t “see” you swimming

9. People actually decide to do laundry take a dump while taking a dip

For girls,

10. You don’t have men ogling at you underwater in your body hugging suit while you are doing the breaststroke

I have to add this XD:

For guys,

11. Unless you like girls looking at you in a:

a) swimming underwear

b) swimming trunks,

basketball IS much BETTER than swimming.

The main downside to basketball is that you must always ensure that the basketball has air… but then again, if you swim, you must ensure that your rubber float has air. :pPpPp

No comments: