Monday, December 22, 2008

I’m using my desktop to type this as my brother is using his laptop to watch 17 episodes of some Korean drama. Don’t look at me. It’s the holidays and I’ve not even attempted to blog. Lame. So to cut the chase, I’ve been to Sunway Pyramid. Twice in a row. Tomorrow, you’re hopefully going to see pics of my first attempt at baking chocolate chip cookies and that I’ll be alive after being guinea pig (my bro too!) to my own cookies… Folly folly.





Sunday 21/12/2008

I reached outside Tzu Ken’s condo at about 10.20ish cuz I just came back from church. I heard my name called and I saw JM and Mag, and of course Tzu Ken. The 3 of us piled into Boon Hong’s car. While TzuK was firing out directions to Boon to get to Sunway, the 3 us in the back seat were chatting and squealing with excitement. Now that I put it that way, we sound like piglets. TzuK was worried that we wouldn’t reach on time for the discount at Red Box. Lol. Apologies for the lateness.

My first time in Red Box, let alone karaoke-ing. The 5 of us ordered food and drinks. Then, we sang and ate. Ken Chong and Elizabeth came in later and Eli thought the food was complimentary. So she ordered salmon and spaghetti which was the most expensive. Lol. She didn’t even finish it cuz she was full. Haha. You should have seen the look of horror on our faces when the guy came in to clear the dishes. Mag stood up and started yelling for the guy to come back because Eli hadn’t finished eating. But the guy didn’t hear anything I guess. Or maybe he did. It was really funny and fun especially when Ken Chong started singing Mamma Mia! songs. We spent about 3 hours in there and our bill was RM 108.xx. So, we each paid about RM 16.

We shared mikes. So I’m not sure if I passed any cough or flu bug to any of them… I hope not… T.T

Were suppose to go ice-skating but they had this performance thing at the rink at 4pm and since it was about 2.45pm, we could only skate for one hour cuz JM and Mag had to leave early.

Then, decided to watch movie. But the movie times were not suitable.

So we went to the anime convention and met up with Amanda (she couldn’t join us for karaoke-ing cuz she had traning/coaching) Wei, Rita (we got souvenirs in form of soft Aussie toys!!! I chose an Echidna… SOOOOO cute), Joshua and Daryl. Omg… Wei Li was dressed really cool man. Of course, she crossed dressed. She went for lunch and we were standing between the hall exit and the escalator because I we didn’t want to pay RM 15 to go in. She came back from lunch with her partner in crime and asked what on earth we were still doing there as she was gone for almost an hour and that she couldn’t believe we were still standing there. We couldn’t help it. There were soooo many cool costumes. Both guys and girls. Cosplaying and cross dressing. I thought her friend was a guy… omg… ‘He’s a SHE!!! Ok. Pretty cute for a girl/guy. She also crossed dressed so it’s not that easy to guess guy or girl.

There was this guy coming up from the escalator who dressed as Kakashi and Mag was like “KAKASHI ah!!!”. The guy turned in our direction and smiled. Omg. If it was really Kakashi, I would have fainted on the spot… He was quite cute. In fact, there were quite a few cute guys/girls. Wei Li and her friend “Kazaf” (I’m not going to put her name here cuz I heard Wei say it between laughs –she laughed when I said her friend was a guy -.-“ malula wei… guess also guess wrongly… shoot. Maybe I’ll read the manga. You’ve gotten me intrigued.) were part of them.

After standing at the exit, taking pictures of obliging cosplayers and crossdressers, freezing our tushies (which I guess aggravated my flu), we left the convention and they bought themselves some cream puffs (you will see that money and me are quite hard to part). After eating them, they bought pretzels (where I didn’t spend a single cent but peeled of a bit of JM’s pretzel).

Then, the TzuK, JM, Mag and I were ferried by Boon Hong. We each paid RM1 for the parking. JM paid in coins… LOL!!! But when it came to the toll (the total of the 2 tolls were RM3.20 and if divided by 5, it was RM 0.64 per person) XD.

After agreeing to another outing that promises ice skating, I had dinner at home, and went to church with my bro at 6.50pm. It was raining. We were there from 7.15pm until 10.45pm for X’mas preparations. When we reached home I was sooo darn tired and ill that for the first time in my life, I didn’t shower but popped straight to bed.

I got a really hawt souvenir from JM. A dogtag… Muahahaha!!! With my name spelt CORRECTLY… oOoOoOh. Lots of luv and thanks JM. Ei, hope that you, Mag and I go out soon and that Yin Lin better come back fast.

A really GREAT DAY!!! 5 stars. Lol. Like a movie review.





Saturday 20/12/2008

My cousins, my bro and I met up at Sunway. Of course my bro and I managed to get there courtesy of my cousin sis who drove us there. So, after meeting up with my other 3 cousins, the four of us girls sat in the back seat and my bro sat in the passenger seat. My cousin bro was the driver. Yes, yes. Don’t ask why we parked in Sunway only to go out of Sunway in one car. It seems where we were headed had a lacking for parking spaces.

We headed to a Mexican restaurant called Las Carre Tas. Man. The food was good. And there were 6 of us, so we ordered 5 dishes plus 2 soups (mushroom and ox tail) to share. And 4 of the dishes had CHEESE!!! Hoyeah! The other dish was 2 ribs but they were darn good. Juicy, tender. Making my mouth water... My cousin sis divided the ribs into six portions and after a while, there was one piece left. Thinking no one wanted it, my cousin brother nearly speared that piece. My cousin sis looked at him in horror and said she hadn’t eaten it yet and that she had divided equally. THAT was how good the ribs were. The 2 other dishes we ate and that I remembered clearly were Tacos and Chimichangas (if you watch Meet the Fockers, you’ll know what I mean) cuz it was what my bro and I ordered. The other dishes had complicating names. Oh well. Next time. I’m a sucker for cheese!!!

And of course I had a stupid sore throat. But I was REALLY considerate cuz I let them drink the soup first so that they wouldn’t get my germs. But I think one of them had an ‘after’ flu bug. Cuz I caught it!!! Now, I not only have a cough but also a flu. NOoOoOoOo… There goes all my X’mas food… T.T

Anyway, the bill came up to RM 222.xx. So it was about RM37.xx per person plus drinks.

And we left with a full stomach and a camera-full of pictures.

We were joking with my cousin bro to ‘step on it’ cuz we needed the loo badly where he asked us in despair that “Wasn’t there a toilet in the restaurant??!”. My cousin sis also said that if the cops stopped and saman-ed us, it wouldn’t be because we didn’t wear rear safety belts (there were 4 of us anyway) but because there were four girls in the back seat and two guys in front. All of different surnames. XD

Well, we had a ‘traffic-jam’ trying to find a way to get into Sunway after lunch. So we parked in the hotel and walked to Sunway. Then, we went to watch movie. Yes Man. Too bad the guy couldn’t print out the tickets. I like to keep movie tickets as souvenirs to prove that I watched that particular movie. But it felt like VIP as we just walked passed the person -who handles the tickets before going in- like we owned the place. Just for a moment. The movie was occasionally funny. It was rated PG 13 but seriously, I don’t think it was. The word ‘Fu*k’ and ‘P3nis’ was NOT censored. (In the movie Wanted, James McAvoy and the other guy -I forgot his name- were having a war of bad words and every sentence had censored sounds but come on, it was SOOO obvious and besides, we CAN lip read. How difficult is it to lip read ‘Fu*k’ ??)There were also about 3 cut scenes in Yes Man as it was obvious that the movie sorta jumped. But it was a worth laughing movie. If you like Jim Carrey or comedy.

After my 3 cousins went home, my cousin sis ‘belanja-ed’ my bro and I hotdogs! Just the dogs. Not with the bread. It was pretty good. Yalah, especially when someone paid for it. She even sent us home… I was contemplating of asking her to leave me to stay overnight at Sunway cuz I was gonna meet up with JM and Mag for karaoke and ice skating but I think even the guards will chuck me out.





Tues, 9/12/2008

Men will ALWAYS want what they can never get. What they have, they NEVER appreciate.

Love is not who you can live with, rather it is who you CANNOT live without.

No comments: