Sunday, July 20, 2008

SHOCK AND HORROR!!!

I was flipping the channels when all of a sudden, an advertisement was... advertising la... This cute cool guy appeared!













































I commented to myself (and the person sitting beside me) that he's kind of cute/good looking and to my surprise, he agreed!!! Omg... My brother... AGREED!!! Haha... I mean, he always says that the guys that I say are cute are ugly/baby face/gay. So this is really a weird turn of events... XD

He said he was surprised when he saw wu chun on the tellie and I'm guessing he forgot that he acted in hana kimi. =.='




When some things you have never had, comes into your possession at long last, you cherish it.
When you EARN it, you cherish it even more.
When you get it using cruelty, you will never appreciate it and into the dump you go!

No comments: