Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Apologies for not blogging since dunno when but I have something to say:


skhfis euhyosghovwei upotvqoeacuvonxubpoveio irociaom;bti ;ytis;ecmr;pscjeu ahyayiuy teiushbk djvgksh drkbhed,rktvijleomclose ijrltonvsuly5iseluomr xalwj nvriawu4ltno5876qixm ljfs lkmg.seh.keh.lrsujvllksddfl akwoe;r;awoivroawj;ok j .svl jio;viaj;o f
hed,rkt vijl eomclo


THERE! Said it! That was all the profanities I could think of that costed me not only 6 days of stupid illness, SEVEN FREAAAKIN' bottles (not 2 bottles, mind you) of 100+ (shared with my bro cuz he got it too) (we're not trying to open a bowling alley here...),Nazeera's birthday party because it happened the day before (yeah I know, we siblings 'owe' you... yeah right...), 3 ml of blood to see if we had caught dengue (if I got it right), a growling stomach (I'm HUNGRY!!!!), and a lot of energy just to type this entry.


The story:


We got the FEVER...... oooooh... Come on. Give me a a little support here will ya??



Conspiracy theories?:



1. the weather
2. something to do with my preparing/coo_ing of f_od (NO NO NO!!!! DON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!)
3. didn't drink enough water which leads back to no. 1

and my personal favourite especially since it's at number 4: hungry ghost festival!!!




haha. but yes, the fever was on and off for 6 days (what a way to start august....), visited the clinic twice!!! and now, I have TWO big, ugly, stupid ulcers on my tonsils (yeah, you can see them if you shine a torch there) and everything that goes down my throat hurts. I was on a bread and water diet for lunch when I was doing my attachment (it ended last last friday) I'm now on a bread and water diet because of this stupid stinking fever!!! bloody heck when all I can think of is lumpy salty mcD fries waiting for me to pop them into my mouth.... of a big mushroom swiss burger from burger king.... sigh.... no more fizzy drinks though... I'm sick of 100+...


This is NOT the way to get slimmer!!! I might have wanted to slim down but I want to slim down by eating (and a lame attempt at exercising).... I was supposed to spend my holidays waiting to start college and look what happened??



God has a wicked sense of humour...

I don't feel any thinner...

I don't LOOK any thinner...

I know he's snorting at my futile attemps to slim down...

Then, he says...

Let me give you a hand...

On the day before I got sick, I was actually exercising...

Very funny God...

Very funny...

No comments: