a week and an outing
22 June Sunday
Ever had something you wanted to blog about but later after futile attempts of 'Later lah' did you realise that you forgot what you wanted to blog about? Well, in order to solve that problem (and to shoot around memorable, witty comments), I've decided to 'wtfb' which means 'write,then finish blogging'. It's not what it seems... =.='... Sounds tedious I know but devoid of a laptop and that's what a girl's gotta do. Not to mention that I've just dug out a whole wad of paper, torn out from kindergarten notebooks, why not recycle it by penning my e-thoughts? Come to think of it, I should study to be a doctor cuz my handwriting is hardly legible. And at this lame attempt to waste time,I think that I might just drop the whole idea since it is troublesome to retype 5 pages of what you just wrote. Nonetheless, paper activists might come banging in the middle of the night to throw me into paper prison.
Oh and Joshua, I know if you're reading this, the pet fish that you laughed at because you thought it couldn't eat upside down has gone to fishie heaven! It must have thought you were laughing because you saw its butt, that it died of embarrassment. My poor fishie...
I just forgot what I wanted to blog about Jia Min. See, that's what happens when I thought of this ingenious plan an hour later!!!
23 June Monday
By pure coincidence, or should I say 'destiny' *snicker*, I sat in a cab driven by the same person! The moment I got into the cab, I nearly blurted out an oath 'oh no'. And by jove, he ain't the nicest taxi driver around. He knew where I was going this time and he spared me the "getting off the cab" theatrics of 'Syiling! Ada syiling tak?!' (meaning coins, but I can't remember if I got the spelling right... sorry Pn Rock!). He didn't use the meter and asked me to pay the amount which he thought would make him a few quick bucks but unfortunately, that WAS the amount I usually paid for a cab ride to where I was going.
24 June Tuesday
"Too near, don't want to fetch. Too far, scared traffic jam. Stay at home and sleep la!" This was said by a taxi driver to me in Canton. He's funny and oh-so true.
One condo. Two cars. One sticker. What would you do? Scan the sticker la of course. Yeah. You better believe it cuz it was what one of my colleagues did! On another incident, he sat the public transport due to fuel prices and he carried a huge bag of 50 cent coins (the 'tabung man', one of my other colleagues called him...) only to be told by the bank that he could perhaps bank the coins in the following day... Sad... But strangely funny. XD There's a specific day to bank in coins??
So, if a taxi driver is nice, jokes about, and you have a blur "not morning person" like me who gets into the cab, what do you think would happen? A real happy taxi driver who gets a RM1 tip because yours truly thought he 'over-changed' me... Oh for the love of me. What blurness...
And today was a trip out to the rich and famous Pavilion!!! Yeah. Of course, it was to meet Rita and to take advantage of a rare opportunity to watch movies. I had Kung-Fu Panda in mind but it seems that the 8 of them (Daryl and his beloved, bro, Wei Tseng, Chin Meng, Joshua, and Liang Sheng) had other things in mind. They arrived shortly 2 hours after bro and I were window shopping at Pav. The guy at the 'box office' asked us if we were over 18 as the movie was 18sg and I could confidently say that I was... Don't know bout the rest of them though... I thought I would regret the decision of the 9 of us, in the front row (you better believe it) to watch Wanted but I wasn't disappointed cuz I could see every pore and muscle (this was where Daryl said "Show off!") on the cute James McAvoy plus the SEXY HOT Ange Jolie. YEE HAW!!! Ok, probably not the most realistic movie but hey, don't be such a killjoy!!! The moves were sooooo freakin' cool... and unbelievable... But like I said, it's just a movie. Saw Keshinn at the food court where she gave her insight about Ange only being able to act in action movies and she gave her best pouty Angelina Jolie pose. XD What on earth? Sigh. It was a fun day after all with Joshua constantly on the look out for food and Chin Meng getting accidentally bullied by my brother who thought he wasn't lining up when purchasing snacks at the cinema. Now, leave me to my James McAvoy-ing thank you. (He acted in Atonement with Keira Knightly and it was seriously war-touching).
2 comments:
Lolx, sorry for coming late, cuz the stupid taxi driver guy drove us around and we had to pay RM20 O_O! Actually I eidy knew he used the longest-way-ever to Pavilion, but I was too happy sitting next to Dee (wtf! HAHA!)... Haizzzz!!!
I wanted to watch KPanda too, until now I havent watched it yet!!! *pout*
hey there my dearest cousin sis,
I totally agree with you on this. I have so much to write about. But in the end when i finally find the time to blog bout it, i can't remember what i was suppose to blog about anymore. so sad. Miss you.. haven't seen you at all since the six weeks i got back.
Post a Comment