Saturday, June 21, 2008

boo hoo!

Shoot the pigeon... Whatever.

The first thing I did when my bro brought back the laptop was 'wanting to blog' but unfortunately, by the time he was done with the internet, the internet was done with me. :p

Yes, yes, yes, I know. I did say I was going to move and close down this blog or stop blogging entirely FOREVER but I guess I so called "em seh tak" (cantonese for "cannot bear to" - or something like that). I'm doing an attatchment at an archi. firm and it's kinda cool actually. Only going to college in August, I hope.

I'm back form my one month absence and well, here are some excerpts which I posted from my one month 'mature' blog (which is now closed by the way):



This is my fourth blog so far and thus you'll hear people saying that the number 'four' is not good as in Cantonese it means die. Well, to heck with that shit cuz I don't give two hoods about it.

I guess that blog really 'died'.



I got chucked into the washing machine. Yeah, I know that was not very nice of her but I guess I would do it myself if I had stank of rat's piss and shit. Maybe of monkey too. Truth to be told, I had dust all over myself and you could see her wrinkling and holding her nose just to get the curtain hooks off me. Can't blame her. Those damn boarders even burnt holes in me and at the lower right hand corner, there's some yellow stain for only god knows what it is. She dared put her nose and sniffed it after the wash. Thank goodness I now smell of clorox and perhaps not Hugo Boss cologne. That's too bad.

As it is, curtains got washed. Not me.

Happily washing the dishes when suddenly, I saw a red light dancing on my shirt. Scared the sh*ts outta me. I nearly 'Dropped Everything And Ran' (DEAR) not 'Drop Everything And Read' (DEAR: a school attempt at making kids read). Really. My heart rate went twice it's norm. Perhaps it was just some silly/immature kid /a$$ playing around with a laser pointer. Or maybe it was a sniper gun somewhere. Whatever the case, if I catch you, I will:

1. Kick you in the groin.
2. Pull your leg hair out one by one which will make waxing feel like a picnic.




Thought of the day 2: Why on earth are you dressing and sitting in such manner? You are really weird and I must ask "Seriously. Are you ok?"



Wei's devian thingy came out in the star papers. That's so darn cool. She said I could also send in something. HAHA!!! (I think that was my toes laughing...) I can't even draw like that. I don't have a scanner. And I don't have a laptop/computer. So, I can only blog on Saturdays and Sundays. That's sad.



Thought of the day 3: Don't say anything. Just agree.



Thought of the day 4: Make me slim!!! Yeah...



But anyway, whilst I AM still blogging... I got my first paycheck!!! YEAH BABY!!! I spent it on 10 eggs (I was hungry) and 2 Trophy ice creams (one was for my brother who was coming home for the weekend) which amounted to RM7.90... I spent MY MONEY!!! I can finally call it MINE cuz it IS mine!



Thought of the day 2: I'm happy you replied my sms although it was just a word and an emoticon. :-)



And last but not least:

Thought of the day 5: I'm hungry.


XD.



Ok. So back to more serious blogging. I did spring cleaning today! Yeah. And when I do that:

Ladies, move outta the way. And men, get ready to be ordered around.

Haha... No la... I did the heavy lifting myself and I must say that I have biceps the size of Malaysia!!


on the global map.



And when I did this spring cleaning thing, I unearthed cross stitch and cook books!!! Oo yeah come to mamma! Get ready to be guinea pigs!!!



Dharma is back from Scotland. And so is Rita from Viet I think.

Notice the difference in my blogging style. And if you don't, SHAME ON YOU!!!

I'm back and in full force. This sounds like something Nazeera would say.

No comments: