You were never around, so it's safe to say that you are not allowed to pass sweeping statements or judgements. You don't have the facts and I know it's just your way to do just as you would do right now. It's not necessary to let you know, or tell you everything as you never cared enough (first-hand anyway).
This statement however, makes me no different than you as I can see myself judging you.
So,
I won't ask you to understand as you will never understand.
I won't ask you to tell me, because you will never let me know.
I won't ask you to consider as you will not even have the mind space to think or the time to spend.
I won't ask you to stand up for me as I know I'm no one to you.
But I know that even if you don't or won't, the ones that I care about and love, and who matter the most to me, will.
That is more important to me, more than the praises, or the fleeting moment of care that you can afford to give.
"Happiness is not given, it is found."
"Persevere in the challenges that come your way. Only then would you have lived wiser and experienced the love of God."
* I should write and read more. My English seems to have deteriorated/gone down the drain/kaput/reached a decline/screeched to a shameful standstill.
* A big thank you to the people who invented spell check. (and dictionaries)
No comments:
Post a Comment