Saturday, March 3, 2012

If I had to tell you everything, spill out overything, what would I say? Maybe that day will come, maybe it won't. My heart is so overwhelmed with feelings and yet I can't let it out. Happiness, sadness, determination, sorrow.

Why on earth did all of this have to come out at this hour? Point it towards the emotional roller coaster ride of watching the last few episodes of a Korean drama. *Aww, what a softie..*

Well, if I must say something, it will be this:

"You have always been in my heart, from the first moment I met you.. OK, maybe not at the first moment, but right now I'm thinking of you. I've always been thinking of you.. *stalker alert..* smack my head right now!* I probably regret not doing anything about it, but being hurt before, I think I'm not brave enough to take the first step. But I should. I have to get over it."

Right now, I only want to be in your embrace. But if you kiss me, then kiss me only when you mean it. Then dry my tears, because right now, it's not stopping.

Damn, too much K-drama and PMS.. =.=

No comments: