Monday, June 30, 2014

Let's just put it this way

The starting of a new beginning, and although it sounds redundant, it is another phase of life.
Stepping into adult-hood or as they say: Welcome to early mornings, late nights, practically no weekends and bills, bills bills.

On the top side of that, what used to be my elderly dressup-playtime has now officially become my "Greeeaaaaatt... what on earth to wear to work so I don't look too casual, but not bordering on the verge of cleavage-baring.." Oh man, sleeveless??!!! My arms look fat in those. What ever possessed me to buy/agree to buy that. Muffin tops.

It's the technology era where even the old fuddy duds are asking for Facebook requests, Instagramming, tweeting crazily, not to mention using words like #ootd #throwback (words and shortforms that I have to GOOGLE in order to make sense of anything typed), that makes me feel like I have suddenly switched places or have lived in a cave for the past few years of my life.

Songs? Wow, that sounds cool/nice. 
What? It first came out a year ago?
Right now, the best thing is to avoid becoming a k-fan of any k-pop band. 
Reason: Any group that debuts around 6 years after I graduate from high-school makes me feel like an ajumma fan-girling over toy boys. Geez, the guys are really flower boys and have soft features. Not to say they aren't pretty..good looking. And telling someone that you like k-pop immediately puts you in the what-the-heck zone. Like it's wrong to even think about it. I know you do.

So.. I've skipped over the so-called always mandatory "New Year's Resolutions" thing since it's already July tomorrow and just to say welcome back (if even lasting 2 days) to posting rants, bitching and just good-ol plain writing. I believe this is the longest post so far this year.

And to end with 2 quotes:

"You have to hurry man. Because there's a bunch of horny Chileans who want to go to a strip club. And there's only one bike."

"LIFE, dedicated to the people who made it."

No comments: