Friday, June 17, 2011

Reading my previous posts, I can't help but cringe inwardly as to think that I was child-like in thinking and in feeling. Oooohing and aaahing over guys and anything to that sort. Probably still am, but I think I relish in it!

Hmm, it's so difficult to write when you have to think and filter through what you want to write about.

So, after a few backspaces and re-types, in the end, I'll just say this: I think you didn't mean what you did... or maybe you did, but it is already done. The hurt may heal and there may be scars but people always say "forgive and forget", I think I have to do the same. I wish you well and that you will work hard at your job. Take care.

Ah, I think this Sunday is Father's Day. A really HAPPY AND BLESSED FATHER'S DAY TO ALL PAPA'S!

No comments: