Saturday, June 23, 2007

the aftermath of I.U. night....

A Really Bad Day

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like
that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes
the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man
starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking.
Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall
asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me.
When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The
police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and
when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there.
The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the
gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was
thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my
poison."

this is from my cousin again... lol...

ok...

I.U. night was ok yesterday...

i hope to be going to next year's I.U. thing...

finally the guy providing the wireless is back from vacation (i think)... otherwise you won't see this post... :p

i'm having the most "sexy" scratchy voice ever and it's irritating me...!!! it's so darn itchy that i can't sing without coughing... *looks up* (don't have to tell me how bad my singing is...)

well, tomorrow is esol oral exam!!! haha... shaun, my pair asked me whether we wanted to practice speaking!!! lol... he must be sooo nervous that he wants to practice speaking... lol... i should be the one... :p...

owh... i slept at 4am last thursday to finish my moral project!!! haha.. how crazy it that?? and i didn't sleep during history... (don't tell mr. rama... but i don't sleep la...) mad-girl...

ok... i know that i didn't blog for such a long while but i seriously can't remember what to blog about...





oh oh oh... i PASSED MY GERMAN EXAM!!!!!!!!!!

haha... the passing mark is 60 and i got 74... nyeh nyeh...!!!

thank you min min for the song title!!!
zhuan shu tian shi!!!
haha... muax muax!!!

No comments: